Kid Park officially returns on Wednesday, September 15th! Free for members. Open to ages 3-5.
– Monday/Wednesday/Friday, 8:30 AM to 12:30 PM
– Tuesday/Thursday, 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM
– Masks required for children and staff.
– Temperatures will be taken.
– All children must be 100% symptom free. No exceptions.
– Hands must be washed upon arrival.
– Increased sanitation.
1. Parents must remain inside the Fitness Center the entire time their child is in Kid Park.
2. No fees for current TFC Pass holders. There is a fee for any non-TFC passholder of $5.00 per child.
3. A 1-hour maximum usage per child per day.
4. Kid Park is staffed at scheduled times only. Times are dependent on the season, check current schedule at the reception desk.
5. Kid Park is open to ages 3 to 5 years of age.
6. Masking will be required for all visits.
7. Temperature checks will be taken each and every visit before entering the Kid Park room.
8. For the well being of all the children and staff, children showing any signs of a cold or any symptoms will not be permitted at Kid Park. (Runny nose, cough, sneeze, fever, etc..) Staff has the authority to refuse service to a child showing symptoms of illness. Staff cannot administer any medications.
9. TFC Kid Park can accommodate 15 children at a time. When age appropriate limits are filled a first come, first serve waitlist will be enacted.
10. Parents/Guardians must sign each child in and out at our Kid Check station; including the child’s name, who will pick up the child and where the parent/guardian can be located in the Fitness Center.
11. Label all personal belongings. The City of Twinsburg is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
12. No food or gum will be permitted in Kid Park.
13. Parents will be paged to perform personal care for the child, i.e. diaper changes. Diapers and other supplies are to be provided by the parent or guardian.
14. For your security, when checking into our Kid Check station, you will be issued a label for your child with a matching label for parent/guardian. Please place the child’s label on the back of the child and wear your label the entire time you are in the Fitness Center. The label(s) have matching letter/number sequence that you will need to provide with Kid Park staff in order to pick up your child(ren). This label will also alert TFC staff that you have a child in Kid Park should anything happen to you.
15. Once the maximum number of children for that time period is reached, no additional children will be accepted until others leave. Therefore all appreciate a prompt pick up. Additionally, any parent/guardian that is more than 10 minutes late for the pick up will be charged a $5.00 fee.
16. Parents will be consulted regarding disciplinary situations, incidents and accidents.