I am so happy to finally reach out and experience this wonderful facility. I just wish I hadn’t waited so long. Can’t wait to participate in the cycling/spinning classes.
COVID-19 SAFETY UPDATES:
Because of the recent Summit County Home Health Advisory, Governor’s Curfew, Twinsburg School District’s pause on athletics, and the rising cases of COVID-19, the Twinsburg Fitness Center will do its part to help control this surge.
- Masks are required for anyone in the facility and must remain on EXCEPT when actively exercising. This includes entering the locker room, walking between exercise areas, and when you are exiting the facility.
- Basketball hoops must be reserved in advance and are available to members of the same household only. Group rentals are not available at this time.
- Lap Lanes must be reserved for those wanting to swim weekdays 3 pm-7 pm and all day on Saturday.
- Members are asked to sanitize equipment before and after use with individual towels and bottles provided by Twinsburg Fitness Center.
- Group classes have resumed. In order to maintain social distancing, we have limited the size of some classes. For these classes, pre-registration is required and can be done online or by calling 330-405-5757.
- The facility closes Monday–Friday from 1 pm-2 pm for a daily deep clean. We ask that all members exit the building for this deep clean.
Mayor Yates, City Council, and the Fitness Center team are looking to keep our members, visitors, residents, families, and staff safe. While we realize this will create inconveniences and disappointments for some, we want to remain open and help decrease the COVID-19 surge we are experiencing in NE Ohio. All members must still wear masks unless exercising and sanitize all equipment before and after use. Thank you.
TWINSBURG FITNESS CENTER
More amenities, more ways to achieve your goals!
Be Fit. Be Happy. Be Healthy.
Our 92,000-square-foot facility features new cardio equipment, a 326,000 gallon indoor swimming pool, field house complete with a 6 lane track, turf training zone, aerobic room, weight room, spinning studio, three basketball courts, and a personal training area. With extensive group fitness classes offered free with membership and more space than any fitness center in the area, TFC members can complete a workout that fits their interests.
TRAINING WITH TFC
MEMBERSHIP STARTING AT $26
Individual, family, and senior rates!
Annual and month to month membership with no start up fees!
Looking for the best value? Get our Water Park Bundle!
GROUP FITNESS SCHEDULE
Like us on Facebook for class updates, tips, and more!
DON’T TAKE OUR WORD FOR IT, HEAR FROM OUR MEMBERS!
My three children and I have been members since last summer and we love it! JUST celebrated their birthday with an indoor pool party! It was SO much fun and the staff were very accommodating and helpful and always got back to me promptly to answer my questions plus it’s a great facility and an affordable price! Can’t say enough of how much we love it here!!!
Very nice, friendly, and knowledgeable staff! I have a family pass and my kids love it, especially the indoor pool! Good job staff. Please keep up the good work!
I love the fitness classes that are offered which do not cost extra. The indoor track and pool are awesome too! Staff is very friendly. My kids love the huge indoor pool. Great family rates!
My second home! I have the 24/7 Access pass and I love that I am able to come and go as I please, even on the holidays!